Thursday, September 11, 2008

"Life at the Art Institute of Charlotte"


I started attending the Art Institute of Charlotte in 2005, and in three months, I will be graduating with a Bachelors degree in Fashion Marketing and Management. I've learned a lot about the fashion industry, but most importantly, life. I'm so proud of myself, because I've pushed myself to new heights, and achieved things that I never thought possible. I feel like I'm so full of knowledge, and ready to use all that I have learned in college to benefit any organization. Those that attend the Art Institute are are privileged, to be able to specifically study their chosen career path. I think of all the countless hours I spent in front of a computer, un-professional fashion shows, overly critical teachers, and so much more. College hasn't always been easy, but that makes walking across the stage on December 19th. that much sweeter.

1 comment:

Nkeru said...

The hard work is going to pay off soon. We did it!